Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 03, 2019

And yet another way 





And yet another way

Recently I wrote a description of a very sweet experience of bliss.  This bliss continued again the next day and again the following day.  Than it disappeared for many days, and indeed I felt ill for several of these.

But then something unexpected happened this morning.  I was sitting at the computer checking my e-mail when I noticed some soft "tingles" in my hands and forearms.  I lifted my hands up and moved them in circles around my head, and the tingles grew stronger, and soon became a sweet bliss as I moved my hands farther and farther from my head (about 6 inches away).  It was delightful.  I then moved my hands down through my chakras (again, never touching), and there the feelings were not so strong.

It was as though my energy body was reminding me to do my ritual of moving rapture through my system, even when I was not standing (usual posture) or smelling my "magical" frankincense/amber essential oil.

Once an internet correspondent said he did not want to know what was next in my journey, since he was doing his own advance into Kundalini. I told him he need not worry, since each of us follows our own path.  However, I now feel that much of what I do and feel is a foreshadowing (in small) of what all of us will feel and do once wefully enter our next stage of development.  We may not have a physical body as such but our body of light will throb with  pleasure, and we will feel not only our own special frequency of light and delight but also those of others.  We will be like dolphins, constantly at play in a field of joy.  We often say or hear, "God is love."  That love will enter and sustain us and we will be total, sensuous love.

"Source" is preparing us, honing us to be ready for the Big Shift that is already taking place across the planet.  We are each doing it in our own way, whatever most suits us for the journey, but when we feel it in our subtle bodies, blood and bones and tissue, we know it is happening.

"Unmasking the Rose: A Record of a Kundalini Initiation" is still available on Amazon.  Published in 2000, it is a detailed account of the first 20 years of my awakening, that took place with no external teacher or guide, but followed the direction of the "guru within."

Suggested practice:

Your mantra is 'Breathe Joy."  Inhale slowly and fully, "Breathe" on inbreath, 'Joy" on exhale.  When you forget during the day, do it again. Notice what you are feeling.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?