Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 02, 2019

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM 

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM

Recently I receive a phone call from someone who wanted me to appear on a popular television show for 20 minutes.  Thus I could show off my "wares" to many television, movie and publishing scouts and obtain lucrative contracts from these.  All I needed to do was put up $1,000 for the opportunity.

My red warning buttons went off loudly and I declined the offer.  (Furthermore, television shows, movies, and big time publishing companies were unlikely to be interested in what I write.)

Now I have heard from a friend that she has received a similar offer  on messenger from someone who claimed to be me.   This person offered to give her $1,000 as a "grant" which would not have to be paid back.  She too would need to give them $1,000 for various miscellaneous charges.

Someone has gotten into my FB friends list and is trying to dupe them out of money, all in my name.  Don't fall for it.  It has no connection with me.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?