Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 23, 2019

Janet Fatoke––Kundalini Healing of the Heart 







KUNDALINI HEALING
by Janet Fatoke
❤️
Last night and this morning during meditation I kept getting the experience of a deeper opening within my heart. A gentle pressure followed by the rushing light and love penetrating deeper and deeper, making me feel more sweetness, ecstasy and indescribable satisfaction.
It was as if emptiness was shooting love in the form of arrows into my heart. At the time I thought this is exactly as in the myth of Cupid shooting arrows of love.
Then I came on FB and saw this image and I realized, that’s exactly why this Red Tara / Kundalini is holding a bow in her hands while dancing. This is what heals and restores us. A living flame, Kundalini moving ever more blissfully and deeply into the parts of our being that ache to be nourished, healed and restored.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?