Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Janet Fatoke––Dorothy Walters, Dialogue 


Dorothy Walters
5 mins ·
Here is more of the conversation between Janet and me. (This repeats earlier comments in replies):
Janet Fatoke: "He is my brother" and I am your sister. What joy to find you my beloved Dorothy, what ecstatic rapture to have found a one who knows God through the ecstasy of His love making.

Dorothy Walters: Dearest Janet, I feel so blessed to be connected with you, dear sister on the path. I call the One "The Beloved Within" and consider these times of rapturous union a great mystery. I am thrilled to have you in my life. I loved your post from Shiva Somadev. I gather that he uses mushrooms. I use no substances, just a whiff of essential oil sometimes (a magical vial of frankincense and amber, purchased at my local Vitamin Cottage). This scent immediately puts me in an altered state. I have tried other vials of the same ingredients from the same maker, and no results. I feel that ecstasy is the path and the goal and that all will experience it ultimately. I also believe it is the "unconditional love' described by those who experience Near Death and return to tell about it.

Janet Fatoke: You are so very blessed. It was all very fast and powerful for you.
My Kundalini awakened when I first fell madly in love in my early 20s. Suddenly I had telepathic abilities, a lot of love, bliss, all kinds of inner knowing and fire. So much fire. Then I lost it for 10 years and it came back during childbirth when I was determined to surrender to the pain and give birth naturally.
You know, someone told me sometimes we need someone to show us that what’s hiding in our closet is very precious. You are that person to me. I felt personally that this ecstasy and love is what everyone seeks but when people spoke of visions, vastness, etc I kept second-guessing myself. But when you said it with such conviction I had no more doubts. I accepted fully ecstasy as my path. I finally relaxed in my own joy of knowing God so intimately. Such lover He is. Thank you so deeply. ❤️🙏❤️
Dorothy Walters: Janet, this is wonderful. I was especially impressed by what you said about ecstasy in childbirth, an experience I have heard of but never known someone who experienced it. Yes, the talk about vastness–– I was never sure what they meant. For me (and I believe for you) the blessing is the sense of the Great Other literally entering the body and uniting with the small self. It is indeed an amazing experience and I often feel it is "the closest to God I ever expect to get in this lifetime." It is the ultimate surrender (to love, to exaltation, through knowing not by words but through bodily affirmation.
1Peter Jaekle
1 Comment
Like

Dorothy Walters ¥es, my opening was swift and ecstatic. But this brilliant beginning was followed by many years of isolation, various times of "ups and downs" and ongoing integration of these new energies. Everyone is climbing the mountain but each follows a different path.  Nobody gets a free pass.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?