Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 18, 2019

Joe Dispenza, Master Teacher, Healer 






(Above picture is of Royal Raymond Rife, found on internet)

Joe Dispenza, Master Teacher, Healer

I have recently become enamored of Joe Dispenza, who seems to have knowledge and power coming from other realms.  My suspicions were confirmed last night when I listened to a conversation on Youtube recorded with LilouMace TV in England.  It is also listed on Youtube as "Giant Invisible Beings with Joe Dispenza." This interview confirms my suspicions, for Joe is indeed in touch with other worldly beings, who, under the right circumstances, aid him in his healings.

These events hold a special interest for me and I will explain why below.

When these beings appeared to Joe, he was told that they were especially interested in working with him and his clients because the frequencies in the room where he presented his workshops were raised sufficiently for them to connect with the subjects.  Otherwise they could not help them for their own energies were far too strong for ordinary humans to bear.

The success they enjoyed is evident from the remarkable testimonies by certain subjects who benefited greatly from such contact.

Now here is why I am especially interested in these amazing healings.

About 10-15 years ago when I was living in San Francisco, I was invited to try a "Beam Ray," a spin off of the earlier frequency healing device developed by Royal Raymond Rife in the thirties, who demonstrated beyond doubt that his device could in fact cure cancer and other diseases.  I simply went for a trial demonstration out of curiosity and was not seeking any cure for some ailment.  However, as I sat on the edge of my friend's bed with the beam ray turned on, I had a strange perception.  I sensed that the "cure" that some received was often not the result of the frequencies themselves, but rather from certain "E.T.s" who in effect used the frequencies to "ride in" to our realm.  I saw in my "vision" creatures with strange heads and eyes, just as they are commonly portrayed in today's popular culture.

I pondered this notion but drew no conclusion.

A few days later I was crossing an asphalt street in an area near my house and once more was wondering whether the healings came from the "E.T.s" or the frequencies alone, when I noticed some letters embossed in silver on the asphalt by my feet.  The letters were "E.T.s ."  I was of course quite surprised by this synchronicity but thought to myself, "Well, that answers my question," and let it go at that.

Now I am wondering how it is that both approaches (beam ray channel for alien healers and Joe's invisible helpers) both stress the importance of having the right frequencies to allow the extra terrestrial helpers to do their work properly.

As for the early genius Royal Raymond Rife, the establishment ruined his career, confiscated his equipment, and left him to live out an impoverished old age in disgrace and humiliation.  Such is the fate of those whose discoveries threaten the money making institutions that control our health system, even though their inventions could save untold lives.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?