Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Subtle, Subtle Yoga––Anonymous 









Subtle, Subtle Yoga

Here is a letter I received recently from a woman who has experienced the same kind of diffuse "ecstasy" that I have.  Like me, she has been able to experience the bliss flows merely by moving her hands and fingers in imperceptible ways.  She is the first person I have ever met who has been able to do this (other than me).  I call this phenomenon "subtle, yoga," as opposed to the"gross" (large) moves that characterize the asanas of traditional yoga.  I was quite pleased to hear from her.  It was a bit like encountering someone from my own lost tribe.  I think that acquiring such abilities is part of our widespread transformation into a new stage of evolution.

Dear Dorothy,

I hope you are doing fine. Today I would like to tell you about my latest Kundalini adventures.

Since I saw your interview with Rick Archer and was reminded of those tender, tiny movements of fingers and hands which obviously make Kundalini energy flow in some of us, I made it my almost daily practice to experiment with those hand movements.

Usually I am in a relaxed state then after having meditated for a while. What happens is that only the slightest finger moves make me feel the Kundalini. Often it starts in the heart chakra and I feel very emotional as if stuck emotions were melting. Then it moves on to other parts of the body, arms, legs and base chakra. What happens next is that the energy becomes so intense that I get up and start to move the whole body.

And without thinking my body performs most interesting movements which resemble dancing in an Asian style or yoga or qi gong exercises. Big strong movements while I am standing, sitting or lying on the floor, which I never learned, and I did not do much yoga in my life. One posture looks like the image of “Shiva dancing”.

As I see it those movements aim at stretching, rotating, strengthening the spine so that Kundalini is able to flow without being stopped by blockages.

And then last Tuesday I practiced in that way. I was standing upright and stretched my arms up above my head and it happened: Kundalini rose from the base chakra all the way up through the spine, through the head and through my arms and finger tips. A swift flow, gentle but powerful, like a whole body orgasm, almost indescribable. The energy flowed and flowed without meeting any obstacles in the body system. Oh my God, this was ecstasy. I felt like a torch of light. And it did not stop. But I was still conscious and could use my will power (I am referring here to your blog entries about ecstasy) and after a while I decided to come back to my everyday life. Which made the energy flow subside.

And I had a similar experience yesterday. It is incredible.

I am sharing this with you, dear Dorothy, because you are a witness for me, a kind of confirmation that this mystery really happens. And maybe my story is helpful for those people who contact you with their questions about Kundalini.

There would be more to write, but so much for today.

All the best and much love to you




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?