Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

To my Guru Who Did Not Come––poem by Dorothy 

To My Guru Who Did Not Come

(For those who tread alone)

O holy one,
I longed for you.
I wrote precious poems,
 said prayers,
yet never saw your face.

You gave me an assignment,
to follow a path that was, like you,
invisible,
trod by few.
You sent overwhelming
love
into my body,
to show me the way.
Often you came,
often we melted together
into one,
how beautiful, this
yab/yum of the soul.

Oh, my guru, my beloved invisible one,
little did I guess,
that you were my unseen guide.

Together we made our way
into the unknown.
You and I, we were wed,
two souls in one body,
secret union.

Oh, my holy one,
you are with me always,
even now.

Dorothy Walters
March 1, 2020





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?