Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Comments from Those Who Have Traveled to "the other side" and returned 

Comments from those who have traveled to the other side and returned

Here are some comments from people who have gone to the "other side" and returned (through Near Death Experiences.)  (Thanks to Jacquie Arnold for sending).


 The Ecstasy and Joy  Permeated the Whole of My Being 

I found myself in a Place of Such Beauty and Peace - - Welcoming & Nurturing

A Tremendous Amount of Warmth and Love Came from the Light

I felt So Full of Joy and So Peaceful

I Was in the Other World and I know Forever - -  There is Nothing to Be Afraid of After Death 

I Felt Protected, So Safe, and Very Loved

The Light Was Like A Circular Opening that was Warm and Bright

I was Known and Loved

 The Joy and Ecstasy I Felt  was as If I had Drunk an Elixir or Potion of Love 




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?