Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 03, 2020

from Swamiji 

from Swamiji

Dear Ones,
Each year as we celebrate the much cherished and memorable Independence Day, let us remind ourselves the more deeper independence that is needed in our personal, family, social and national life. Let us on every such occasion strengthen our resolve.

Happy Independence Day
(4th July)

Independence Day of the United States, also referred to as the Fourth of July or July Fourth in the U.S., is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, by the Continental Congress declaring that the thirteen British American colonies regarded themselves as a new nation, the United States of America, and no longer part of the British Empire. 

Independence Day is commonly  associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States

We celebrate the Day as a day of political freedom. However, let us use the word freedom in a wider spiritual sense and let us whole heartedly strive to be:

Free from all forms of fear.
Free from all racism and hatred of the other.
Free from every form of dogmatic religious belief system.
Free from the need to compare myself with others and trying to be like someone else.
Free from the need to be needed.
Free from the need to be validated by others.
Free to be myself as I am.
Free not to say yes when I desire to say no.
Let us elect congress members who are free from the clutches and stranglehold of the corporate and billionaire class.
Free politics from the power of money.
Free the common man from tolerating the hawkish, war mongering activities of the Military Industrial complex.
Free from anything that tends to separate us, divide us and tends to make us weak and unhappy.

On this auspicious day let us assert and strongly resolve



I will shine forth in joy, peace, love and wisdom.

I will shine forth in sharing, caring and offering.

I will shine forth in honesty, truthfulness and loyalty to my principles.

I will shine forth in humility and obedience to what my inner feelings tell me.

I will shine forth in loving service and surrendering to the God in me.

I will shine forth in courage, bravery and fighting injustice wherever I perceive it.

I will shine forth in stopping those who are cheating and deceiving people for their selfish ends.

I will shine forth in non-revenge, non-hatred and non-rejection.


Om Shanti! Shanti! Shanti!

Om Peace! Peace! Peace!







Much love and a million blessings, 
Yogacharya Dharmananda (Swamiji) 
Link here, to Follow events & postings on Facebook 
Cell: 720-645-6250
Website:  http://www.swamidharmananda.com . 

India Address: 
Spiritual Teacher, Counselor, and Trustee
Vishwaguru Ved Niketan Yoga Trust 
Ved Niketan Dham, 
P.O. Swargashram - 249304 
Dist. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, via Rishikesh, India 


Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moment, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?