Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 23, 2020

The Mutant Sant Arrives Elsewhere 

The Mutant Sant Arrives Elsewhere

 I have burned my body to ash

and the smoke still rises

from that pyre.

I have drowned my being

in sacred water

many times over,

and each time I rose

for breath

I shouted Her Name.

I have walked through

groves and gardens

that spoke to me,

secrets I could never 

recall.

Now I am a form made from

dust and light,

molded together as if I belonged,

moving through the world

imperceptible,

unseen,

waiting to see what will

become of me

as I wait for the next

alteration to arrive.

Dorothy Walters

August 20, 2020


Note: "sant" is the common spelling in India and the Far East for the word we in the West spell "saint."

Also note, lines should be single spaced, not double spaced, as the new blog default requires.  There seems to be no way to correct this preference.  Any suggestions?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?