Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The T.V. Guru 

The T.V. Guru


She has her robe, her mala, her bindi.

She is speaking to a large audience.

Mostly she is telling me

what was imprinted within

so many years ago,

glimpses of eternity.

I have almost none of the implements

that she wears or knows about.

I search blindly for knowledge

once mine, then vanished, 

absorbed into the great cosmic field

of eternal knowledge.

I feel for my bindi.

It is not there.

I hold my mala,

something substantial 

that remains,

but I do not know its stations.

I ponder that my bindi

is merely a marker,

a reminder of the Great Bindu,

the minuscule center, the atom

from which all derives,

to which all returns in the well hole

of creation, the source and destination,

me the fleeting witness,

the momentary flicker

in the flame of existence.

Dorothy Walters

August 19, 2020

 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?