Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Jeff Carreira's new book 

 

from Jeff Carreira

I’m happy to announce the publication of my latest book, American Awakening: Evolutionary Spirituality, Non-Duality and Free Thinking in the tradition of American Philosophy.

 

In this book, I write in detail for the first time about what I consider to be the other half of my spiritual lineage - the American philosophies of Transcendentalism and Pragmatism. 


During my spiritual journey, I was deeply influenced by two traditions. 


The first was the non-dual mysticism of the Hindu tradition called Advaita Vedanta and the spiritual sage Ramana Maharishi. 


Along the path of awakening, I encountered the writings of Transcendentalism and Pragmatism, and I discovered an intellectual framework that accelerated my growth and clarified my thinking in many important ways. 


In American Awakening I want to share the profoundly impactful ideas that I found in the American philosophical tradition. 


In this book you may be surprised to find that an authentic path of non-dual awakening and conscious evolution has been developing in the United States for nearly 200 years. 


In this book you will explore:


The nature of the soul as an omnipresent field of perceptual awareness that is the true source of our being.

An expanded understanding of evolution that explains how even the laws governing time, space and causality have evolved from nothing.

The true role of human perception in the creation of reality.

A vision of how human life flows through us from sources beyond ourselves.


These and many more ideas are explained and illuminated in clear, simple and precise language. 


I hope you will read American Awakening and if you do please email me to tell me what you think. 


You can order print copies here or a kindle version here.

Sincerely,

Jeff Carreria 



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?